Where did the year go by? No, seriously! I clearly remember welcoming 2012 with the fear of dying as suggested by the Mayans but that didn’t happen, thankfully. Otherwise what would I have done with the dress I bought for the upcoming New Year’s party?
I got inspired by the ongoing sequins trend and decided to go for a sequin dress which I scored at an amazing price. The idea was derived from Sonali Bendre’s beautiful sequin dress that she donned at a recent event.
And regarding the make-up, I have decided a vibrant make-up look for this New Year’s Eve. So, if you too are planning to wear some bling in New Year’s party, here’s how your make-up should be.
Starting the usual routine with cleansing, toning and moisturising, apply face primer to help your make-up last longer (considering you’d be partying all night). Choose a light foundation. You want your face to look real and not made up, hence choose your foundation wisely. For the rest of the face, contour it with Oriflame Bronzing pearls for a sculpted yet subtle look and add a pink blush.
Prime your eyes. Now, take a black cream eye shadow and dab it lightly with a flat shader brush. To set the cream eye shadow, take a matte black eye shadow and pat it all over the lid. To smoothen the edges of black eye shadow, take a soft brown and put it in crease. Now take a shimmery highlight colour and apply it under your brows and near the tear duct area. Tightline, apply kohl (Oriflame’s Carbon Black Kajal is the one I am obsessing over), mascara and apply a hot pink shimmery eye shadow along your lower lash line to add a pop of colour. Take a fan brush, clean all the fall out and apply concealer under your eyes to hide any dark circles or just to brighten up the under eye
Come down to your lips. Make sure they aren’t chapped. If they are, quickly apply some lip conditioner and follow up by a hot pink lipstick… and you’re done.





Post a Comment