Nothing is worse than a caked-on face of makeup. To avoid that too-much-makeup look, watch this video to get a naturally flawless glow without piling on the products — always remember, less is more!
Well it’s a section of about me so, I will introduce with the word “Visionary”. The introductory word doesn’t make me any less realistic and that lays the concrete reason for this blog space. 'la FASHION TREND'z' started as a vision to provide the youth the right knowledge about the right things they want in today’s fast paced world. Being a part of social world (FB, twitter) I am always connected to the universe. Still the inner me is only for the people close by to me. Keeping it short I am usual person with a kind heart and smart mind and with an unusual vision to enlighten the youth with the ever demanding though never discussed topics through my blog . 'la FASHION TREND'z' - chitranshi jain (cj)
Post a Comment